I wanted to make something quick and easy for dinner last night and had thawed out some pork chops. Both my husband and son like sweet things and I’m more on the savory side of things. This was perfect as Honey Dijon sauce is both sweet and savory. This sauce is so yummy and while eating it, I mixed the drippings into my green beans … really good. This was quick and easy to prepare and was done so fast. I only have one oven so I tented the chops with foil while I baked the bread and steamed my green beans.
Honey Dijon Pork Chops
Serves: 5-6, Calories: 93, Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Carbs 18 g, Fiber 0 g, Net Carbs, 18 g, Sugars 17 g, Protein 4 g, Weight Watchers Points Plus: 3 points, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 6 points.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 – 1 1/2 lbs center cut boneless pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl except the pork chops.
Place pork chops into a baking dish and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spoon honey mustard mix over the top of the pork chops.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Serving size: 1 chop
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 1 - 1½ lbs center cut boneless pork chops (about ½ inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl except the pork chops.
- Place pork chops into a baking dish and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spoon honey mustard mix over the top of the pork chops.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.